||DAIICHI MEDICAL CO., LTD.
2-27-16 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
TEL: 81-3-3814-0111 FAX: 81-3-3814-0135
||President and CEO Masaaki Hayashi
|Number of Employees
||Manufacturing, sales, and export/import of medical equipment and devices
- Manufacture and sale of equipment for patients in otolaryngology, neurosurgery, and plastic surgery
- Development and production of hardware and software for aerospace-related equipment and equipment used in balance function testing
- Export/import of medical equipment
- Japanese Society of Medical Instrumentation (JSMI) Member
- The Society for Promotion of International Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (SPIO) Councilor
- Japan Society for Equilibrium Research Member
- Japan Association of Medical Devices Industries (Jamdi) Member
- Japan Medical Instruments Association (JMIA) Member
- Japan Association of Health Industry Distributors (JAHID) Member
- The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TCCI) Member
- Hongo Corporation Association Member
||Hospitals throughout Japan, otolaryngological clinics, research institutes, and medical device dealers
||Company founder, Shigeaki Hayashi, went into business independently after working for Japan Medical Appliances, Ltd. and began to sell medical devices.
||DAIICHI MEDICAL CO., LTD. established at its present location.
||Company began selling otolaryngological equipment throughout Japan under the “First” brand.
||Opened Osaka Sales Office.
||Established Export Department and started export.
||Head office building completed (9 floors)
||Opened Nagoya Sales Office.
||Delivered ENT systems to 13 hospitals in Iraq.
||Delivered astronaut training equipment to NASDA (the present JAXA : Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency).
||Took over pen-recorder ENG business from GE Marquette.
||Completed ISO13485:2003 registration for head office and manufacturing plant.
||Took over part of Kazama Medical’s product line.
||Completed CE mark for ENT treatment unit
|2011 Apr.16 - 19
||CMEF (China International Medical Equipment Fair), Shenzhen, China
|2011 Sep.14 - 16
||Medical Fair Thailand, Bangkok, Thailand
|2013 Mar.8 - 10
||Medical Fair India, New Delhi, India
|2013 Jun.1 - 5
|| IFOS (20th World Congress of the International Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies), Seoul, Korea
|2013 Nov.20 - 23
||MEDICA, Dusseldorf, Germany
|2014 Sep.10 - 12
||Medical Fair Asia, Singapore
|2015 Jan.26 - 29
||Arab Health, Dubai, UAE
|2015 Jun.30 - Jul.3
||30th Polizer Society Meeting, Niigata, Japan